Joey Musmar Managing Partner at MillerMusmar CPAs together with Bob Greene a professional corporate trainer and owner of RCG Business Services. will be presenting a webinar from HR Web Advisor “COVID-19 and Sole-Proprietor Loan Forgiveness Under the PPP”
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) offers forgivable federal government loans for small businesses, including sole proprietors and partners. To earn the right to avoid paying back this funding authorized by the CARES Act, you must follow specific rules regarding the use of the money. You will also need to complete forms containing financial details properly.
- What does the Paycheck Protection Program offer?
- How can you qualify for a PPP loan?
- How much money can you get?
- What documents must you submit?
- What steps will lead to successful loan forgiveness?
This webinar is oriented to:
Date / Time
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020; 2:30 PM Eastern
This program has been approved for 1.0 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Bob Greene is a professional corporate trainer and owner of RCG Business Services. He is also an adjunct faculty member with the American Management Association. Bob has created and delivered training content for associations, industry, and governmental agencies including the U.S. Navy Seals. He has over fifteen years of corporate training experience that is built on a career in business management and sales leadership in financial services, healthcare, consumer products, and SaaS. Bob was previously a guest-host on the QVC television shopping channel where he is a member of the Million-Dollar club for sell-through of over $1 Million of inventory during a 24-hour Today’s Special Value offering. Bob also managed a North American network of 133 sales representatives, generating over $250 Million in annual sales.
Bob is a graduate of Virginia Tech, where he played lacrosse, was president of his fraternity, Tau Delta, and was an on-air radio personality for WUVT. Bob earned his degree in political science and organizational leadership. He also holds a BMI certification in intercultural analysis and is a frequent commentator on business advancement strategies.
Bob is an active community leader with Rotary International, The Boy Scouts of America, and Youth Mental Health First Aid to help prevent teen suicide.
Bob has five children and resides in Northern Virginia with his wife and four sons, two of whom have already earned their Eagle Scout award.
- Managing partner of MillerMusmar CPAs, a large CPA firm in Reston, Virginia, leading a team of 25+ experts that provide tax, accounting, and advisory services
- Over 25 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions
- Established and headed the Tax Technology Group at Deloitte & Touche
- Worked in the Real Estate and the Enterprise and Compliance Services groups at Arthur Andersen
- Recipient of the GMU Prominent Patriot Award
- Board member of the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce
- Certifications and licenses: CPA, CVA, ABV, CFS, PFS
- BS in accounting from George Mason University